1st Day : the intro

Hiiii frnds, i'm very glad today by starting my blog. U know i'm a thinking person from childhood,i was always thinking about life & whatever going on my nearabout,country or in all over world but i got some clear vision after 2005,when i had started " MEDITATION ". Still i was feelling a lack of feedback on my thoughts so that i can judge myself & can get right things from my thinking & discard d wrong...clearly this blog has given me d all what i really need..i hope u will help me by commenting on my blogs & by taking part in d poll if i will organise......Thank U.........Be coool & confident !!! 

*  If you found anything unnecessary or wrong at my blog by your approach then never follow that  .  This blog is more for myself than for you & it works like a reminder for me that what I have set to do for me..!
Thanks....             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

59th Day :: How to make our society clean from bad people

26th Day :: Some thoughts from me

2nd Day :: the Confusion